Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24 MayThe Strong and Weak of me

I guess no one really know what`s going on with me because of my act . I choose to be silence .Although my heart is pain , i`m suffocate with those memories and having bad dreams . Without a word and there`s no one know what`s going on with me .


Strong of me : Stop doing those stupid things ! accept the reality.
Weak of me : Just give me some time !
Strong of me : Just give u 1 more week !
Weak of me : har ? 1 week ??
Strong of me : if not ?? 1 more week ! just fuck off from my life the weak of me !
Weak of me : can give me more time ?
Strong of me : I need to start the life of being successful ! I wont be successful if i had you in my life . So please fuck off !
Weak of me : I really love her :(
Strong of me : Stop counting on love you idiot ! you suffocate because you deserved it useless !
weak of me : Ya i deserved it ! I don mind .
Strong of me : but i mind ! stop it .
Weak of me : Love someone really is a fault ?
Strong of me : Whatever , i give you 1 more week to pack up things and fuck off from my life . You`re too idiots ! You knew it ? when you heartache , i feel it too . When you drunk that day , My head damn pain ! When you stole your dad car driving in a high speed , my life were totally in danger ! You`re just a weak useless retarded . ! I don really need you in Jan weng life`s ! 1 more week ! just appreciate it !

No comments:

Post a Comment